I love all things around me especially you, you and you coz we must treasure them before they are gone

click me!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy anniversary to both of us

Happy 4th anniversary hubs!!!

i can't believe that we made it this far. remember on our dating years? there's so many ups and downs and drama. oh the drama. remember that? we are so young and naive. we didn't know what we're doing. sometimes when i look back. i knew i would marry you on our very first meeting. it was funny. you are my friend's ex, and I was supposed to return the ring that you gave to her. but instead, you gave it to me. and we ended as a couple. THAT is love at first sight. and i actually thought 'I could marry this guy' and I actually did. i never did told this story to my family before but now they know. hahaha

anyway, 5 years of dating, 4 years of marriage, I have never been happier. we may argue a lot, tease each other, but eventually we stick together. I may sound cheesy but I love you more than I have before. we have a great family with 2 kids and I won't ask for more.

thank you hubs for ur love, and for the years to come.
hope we'll be together till Jannah. Amiinnnn....




xoxo
love you.


p/s : sorry no pressie. ur wife is kinda broke. hahahah i'll cook something special tonite. ok?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...