I love all things around me especially you, you and you coz we must treasure them before they are gone

click me!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Today's ramblings

today was not like monday blues but even worse. coz the workload is craaaaazyyyy.... like you wanted to split yourself into 8 or 10.

november is a busy month. today was the worse. there's only two person left in my unit! all the others are occupied with seminars n there's also an event in our hall. so there goes all the other staffs. as i'm part of the customer service unit, i'm exhausted. i need to attend to customers. answer all queries and what not. sometimes the customers tend to ask silly questions like 'where's the restroom'.

i'm so tired that i wanted to lay my head on my desk and doze off. still a couple of hours to go. maybe i'll reward myself with a couple of dunkin donuts n hot chocolate. yup. that'll refresh me up.

owh god. can't think. need to focus.....erghhhhh...




 i need a vacation.
can't wait for december.
already book our hotel. =))






p/s : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................(imagining myself sleeping in a cozy bed)



No comments: