I love all things around me especially you, you and you coz we must treasure them before they are gone

click me!

Tuesday, January 11, 2022

I'm scared

 Well hi everyone

Sorry for not updating. I'm busy with life as usual and... i'm on meds again.

Things just happens. Well i had been depressed for a long time. My depression... it has many faces. Sometimes it makes me do stuff out of the ordinary... Sometimes i don't wanna get out of bed. Sometimes i just lay still and do nothing or i do so much stuff that i can't sleep. So yeah that is my life.

I've been in and out of the hospital a couple of times. Just the usual 'me' time i guess. Hahaha 

So here's my newest update.

I'm pregnant and is nearly due. 

And i'm scared. I've never been this scared before through my other pregnancies. Because every pregnancy is different and.... this is different. My mood are all over the place. That.. adds to my depression... and why i need the meds. So that i can calm down a bit. 

Please pray for me...

Hope all goes well....


No comments: