I love all things around me especially you, you and you coz we must treasure them before they are gone

click me!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Song Influence

People said that a song can influence you in some way. ever heard of song therapy? or even about somebody who happens to wake up from their coma just bcoz of some song that they hav listened before or luv soo much that they just hav to wake up and dance to it....ok i may sound crazy but still....i kinda get carried away by the song from this entry.

so sorry bout that. so i'm trying to think towards positiveness....

maybe i'm being hard on myself hence the bad mood.









so i'm gonna listen to this song all day long.

it kinda soothes ur soul u know.

well from my point of view la. hehehe






p/s : some lady just spoil my mood.....again. well screw you!!!  i got this song to make my day ok!

No comments: