I love all things around me especially you, you and you coz we must treasure them before they are gone

click me!

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Post holiday blues

Just started work after a long holiday. December was a good month for me. the usual end of year workload with many2 fun days and activities.

I have no new year resolution this year.

becoz i'm lazy like dat. hehehehe
nahhh just kidding.


new things on Year 2017 :

- new workload. had lots and lots of new things to learn. plz be kind to me. urghhh

- Nia had started her 2nd year of kindergarten. need to prepare her for next year big school.

- moving to our new house. (still in the process)

- celebrate Raya in our new house. (i'm really really hoping for this)

- welcoming two new babies in our big family. And maybe a third one???

- planning for the 2nd family gathering holiday. (need time to blog about the first one. hehehe)




 Hoping for a good year, full of fun days with family, more prosperous, more joyous and more rezeki.

Welcome 2017!!!!


No comments: