I love all things around me especially you, you and you coz we must treasure them before they are gone

click me!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

For my best buddy


Happiness is when u see someone u love and care about happy. its bring tears to my eyes when i see u happy.

really bro. am happy for u.

i may not say this often bcoz it may sound cheesy or a bit awkward but hey i love u so much that it hurts me to see u heart broken for the first time.

and when u finally found ur better half, i was so happy.

when u got married, i was speechless. i'm happy beyond words.
 it's like something inside me just burst into fireworks. and i kinda nearly cried.




if u eventually read my note here, plz keep it a secret. bcoz it may sound like i just marry off my son or sumthing. hehehe u know me. tough on the outside, but like tissue in the inside.







from,
u r very best friend.





p/s : love ur vid so much. wish i had one. huhuhu



p/s/s : can't post this on fb. malu.....hihihihii






No comments: