I love all things around me especially you, you and you coz we must treasure them before they are gone

click me!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Putus Asa

aku dah rasa malas sesangat. bukan nak cakap yg selama ni aku rajin. penah lak aku rajin kan. slalu ngulor je time keje....opppsss....hahaha

but really la if i always had to mind my words n speech towards ppl then there won't be the freedom of speech kan. to tell the truth, i'm sick n tired of you! just leave me alone. aku dah bosan. mybe things would be better this way. there is no such thing as friends forever. aku dah penat la nak amik berat dgn pandangan korg semua. i'm selfish. aah aku jual ikan. ikan masin. kau nak makan? xnak sudah. xyah duduk dekat aku. nanti badan kau berbau.

ok i'm done. bubye filthy world. i'm just not fit for you.


p/s : the author just had been knock down by a plane. plz ignore her nonsense if u r a sane person if not....gi mati la......hahahahahaha.......evil has come to conquer the world!!!

No comments: