I love all things around me especially you, you and you coz we must treasure them before they are gone

click me!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Trolling on the net......blame it on PMS

so yeah last nite i did sumthing awful that is totally not me. i troll ppl on the net. trashing words at a site that i juz found on the net. well this site is made specifically for trolling n trashing ppl at their backs. if it's in front of their faces, mybe i'm already dead by now.

well the 'site' that i went into kinda gave guidance in trolling ppl. so i follow the instructions, yadda yadda n problem occur. my trolling is visible to whoever knows me. oh god oh god oh god.....what hav i  done???!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

and i just noticed that the person i'm trolling about may hav already read it. f@#% you PMS for making my unmatured decisions. Damn you!!!!!



just so you know, i'm not that bad. just a little nut in the head sometimes. other times i'm ok (if i ate my medicines correctly i guess.....hahahahah just kidding. ). so yeah. to whoever that 'accidentally' read my trashing, plz ignore it. bcoz it's the hormones that are talking. not my usual sensible n loving self.

but anyway, i apologize to all of you. all across the universe for all my wrong doings in this life n the life after. n so may we all be forgiven till the end of our lives.




oh my, still not working well. my brain of course. it got stuck by the hormones. mybe if i drink hot cholate it will be ok. hmmm.....must buy it a.s.a.p. before my brain blows up.






p/s : i know.....i know.....i'm in a mess rite now. forgive me ok. =)
owh by the way, i already deleted my insane thoughts on the 'site'. so don't bother trying to find it. =P

No comments: